· High school diploma
· Experience transporting adults with developmental disabilities preferred
Objective: Transport Individuals to and from the ADT program.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Transport individuals to/from the program either in the morning or in the afternoon, as assigned and as needed.
2. Put gas in the van after evening route.
3. Ensure that the van is clean upon return.
4. Notify the program coordinator when van maintenance is required.
5. Complete required trainings.
6. Participate in fund-raising activities, which may include evenings/weekends, as needed.
7. Exhibit appropriate dress, good hygiene, and professional conduct that positively reflect the agency’s mission.
8. Complete other tasks, as assigned.
This list of essential functions is not intended to be exhaustive. New Heights of Northeast Florida reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
Supervised by: Program Coordinator
Required for Employment: Drug Test and Level 2 Background Screening (includes Local, FDLE, and FBI check, Affidavit of Good Moral Character, and reference checks)