· Associates degree from an accredited college or university and at least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
· Minimum of one year of supervisory experience
Objective: Manage the daily operations of the children’s respite program; supervise direct service staff; coordinate service delivery to ensure that participants’ needs, program goals, and contract objectives are effectively met.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Approve admission of participants to programs; ensure receipt and distribution of all required documentation
2. Complete initial home visit and orientation with newly enrolled families
3. Meet billable hours, as required
4. Process all requests for services and schedule accordingly
5. Verify weekly billing and staff timesheets
6. Ensure services provided comply with contractual requirements
7. Regularly monitor annual program budget
8. Ensure staff completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner
9. Maintain and generate necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner
10. Conduct annual performance evaluations
11. Review and monitor case files for both internal and external quality assurance standards
12. Establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships with relevant community agencies
13. Develop and implement expanded direct service providers and/or programs; identify grants and other funding opportunities to do so
14. Complete required trainings
15. Serve as a member of New Heights’ management team.
16. Participate in fund-raising activities, which may include evenings/weekends, as needed.
17. Exhibit appropriate dress, good hygiene, and professional conduct that positively reflect the agency’s mission.
18. Complete other tasks, as assigned.
This list of essential functions is not intended to be exhaustive. New Heights of Northeast Florida reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.